Happy New Years! Here at The Printed Bolt Madeleine and Ellen are working on goals for 2013. As they challenge each other to take advantage of every day in 2013 they want to challenge you to take your design dreams to the next level and enter REPEAT(ed)! Make 2013 your year to design amazing fabric.
Madeleine’s 2013 Quilting Goals
- Overcome my obsession with dense quilting.
- Make quilted clothing cool
- Make an applique quilt. (It is already cut out and Jason has declared that it should be a Masterpiece. So the pressure is on.)
- Learn how to use the long arm at work.
- Save my pennies for a Featherweight Sewing Machine.
- Sew More!
Ellen’s 2013 Stitchy Goals
- Learn to free motion quilt (this has been on a list of New Year’s goals for at least two years). I am signed up for a class at QuiltCon that will hopefully point me in the right direction!
- Finish at least 50% of the unfinished projects that litter my sewing room…that’s ambitious.
- Finish (or start in some cases) quilts that I have promised patient family and friends.